What to Do to Increase Testosterone
So increase testosterone the natural way you should make a diet that is rich in zinc. The increase of this hormone stimulates the libido and fertility, and also to promote the hair growth and make the bones stronger, having benefits in both men and women while respecting the values correct values for each sex, that if you can find out through a blood test.
Generally, testosterone must be increased when their values are lower than 300 ng per dL, but treatment should only be initiated by the indication of the endocrinologist and in some cases, it may be necessary to use supplements, such as Provacyl, or injections, gels, or adhesives.
Other attitudes that help to produce quantities of hormone to normal is to have a good night’s sleep and controlling stress.
Testosterone leads to decreased body fat and promotes the increase of muscle mass, making the body strong and defined.
How to increase testosterone naturally
1. Have a diet rich in zinc, vitamin A and D
To increase testosterone, men should:
- Ingest foods rich in zinc, such as oysters, liver, beans, nuts, or sunflower seeds, for example;
- Eat foods rich in vitamin D, such as salmon, sardines or egg. In addition, it is also important to expose yourself to the sun every day, before 11am and after 16h, for at least 1 hour;
- Eat foods rich in vitamin A, like mangoes, spinach, tomatoes or fish oil.
You must also decrease the consumption of foods with sugar and soy because it can lead to a reduction of the amount of testosterone.
However, to do a proper diet should go on a nutritionist to make a menu according to the needs of the man.
2. Perform the exercise with weights in the gym
The weight training exercise performed at the gym with weights boost the production of testosterone and, therefore, the man must perform daily intense physical activity for at least 30 minutes using dumbbells, barbells and bands. In addition, this type of exercise facilitates fat burning and leads to increase of lean muscle mass.
3. Sleep well all day
A good night’s sleep, sleeping more than 5 hours in a row, increases the production of testosterone and lowers the levels of cortisol which is the stress hormone, which when elevated leads to increased weight which is also a factor for the decrease of the testosterone.
In addition, you should devote 2 hours per day to relax and perform leisure activities, such as read, watch television or take a stroll.
4. Maintain a healthy weight
To avoid testosterone levels are low, you should keep the body weight suitable, presenting BMI of less than 29 and not to develop obesity should be a balanced diet and be active.
How to increase testosterones supplements
In some cases, it may be necessary to take testosterone supplements to increase his quantity, especially when the levels are very low.
Some supplements that the doctor can indicate include Pro-Testosterone, Provacyl and Testex, for example.
Signs that there is need to increase testosterone
Some symptoms that may indicate testosterone levels are low include:
- Little sexual interest;
- Oblivion constant;
- Fatigue frequent;
- Mood changes, prevailing symptoms of depression;
- Difficulty in having a muscular body and accumulation of fat;
- A small amount of hair on the face, trunk, and the region close;
- Difficulty in falling asleep and a lot of hustle and bustle during the night;
- Fragile bones and development of osteoporosis.
Generally, it is necessary to have more than one symptom associated with and, in the case of the doctor suspect low testosterone, it can indicate a blood test to confirm.