When it comes to Sharp-branded smartphone, come immediately to mind its practically-free displays of screen frame on three sides, so many colors and excellent technical characteristics. The new Aquos xx2 is no exception, falls into the medium-high range by adopting good SoC Snapdragon 808 while combining size rather display content from 4.7 “with Sharp style frames.
Already defined the direct competitor of Xperia Z5 Compact from the Japanese press, followed by the full specification.
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) display IGZO 4.7 “
- Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 1.8 Ghz, up to 808 esacore
- Android OS 5.1.1 Lollipop
- RAM 3 GB
- 16 GB internal memory expandable via microSD
- Rear 13 Mpxl, f 1.9
- 5 front camera Mpxl
- Certification IP6X/IPX5/IPX8
- 1 Bluetooth, NFC, 4 g/LTE
- 2810 mAh battery
Always known for their thin frames, even in this device the front camera is placed at the bottom, just to minimize the top edge.
The product is usually only available in Japan, will go on sale via the operator NTT DoCoMo since January 2016, in three colors: white, black and pink. The price has not yet been made public.