The advertisement was now in the air after the intensification of leaks in recent days and arrived during the early hours of the night: Samsung announced the two new series Galaxy Tab tablet S2, i.e. 9.7 8.0 and Galaxy Tab Galaxy Tab S2 S2. The Korean company EC presents them as tablet dedicated to reading and productivity, much to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint pre-installed, 2,048 x 1,536 thanks to screen resolution, 4:3 aspect ratio.
Technical features- Let’s cut to the specifications of the two tablets which are practically identical both in form and in fact in the internal components:
- Screen: 9.7 8.0 2,048 x 1,536 ″/″ Super AMOLED
- CPU: octa-core big. LITTLE 1.9 GHz and four with four core 1.3 GHz core
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal memory: 32 GB/64 GB expandable via microSD up to 128 GB
- Camera: 8 megapixel camera + 2.1 Megapixels
- Battery: 4,000 mAh/5,870 mAh
- LTE: optional
- Size: 6 x 198.6 mm x 169 x 134.8 237.3/x 5.6 mm
- Weight: 265 g/272 g (Wi-Fi plus LTE) 392/389 g/g (Wi-Fi plus LTE)
- OS: 0 Android with TouchWiz style S6
It also includes a fingerprint scanner, deployed in the home button just like the Galaxy Tab’s last year, but can now operate without swipe, one-touch as Galaxy S6.
Availability and pricing–Galaxy Tab S2 S2 9.7 8.0 and Galaxy Tab will be sold starting next month at a price not yet announced but which should be 399 € for the base model by 8 e 499 € for the extra $100 to add 9.7 ″, with Wi-Fi + LTE version for both. We await confirmation about that will come relatively soon, since the commercialization of the tablet is quite close.