As first post in this section, it is appropriate to leave early before moving into more complex topics and anyway, it is certain that before going further, you need to have a device in your possession.
I think this is the first question that everyone should ask before buying their first DSLR camera defined on ABBREVIATIONFINDER. This is an excellent question in itself and several people I work with me one already requested. First you must determine your needs. By this I mean, know what you want to do with your camera. If you already set the photo, you probably already have a good idea of what you want to do or continue to do with it. If you’re new picture you need to determine what you want to take as photo; Photo portrait, landscape, wildlife, sports, party pictures and events and maybe even possibly marriage. Contrary to what many people think, this is not the case (well not the case) is important in its selection. His choice of lenses is also important. Depending on the area in which you engage in photo, lentils you choose will help you in your photography tasks.
The case that check?
To select the box, there are several features that you need to consider. Certainly if you start in the field of photography these technical details will probably seem superfluous but after a few years in the field you will see that these certain features you will start to tickle if they do not meet your requirements well. Of course, we are talking about a few years before reaching the performance limits of the case. By this time, nothing to fear for the new photo.
- The maximum resolution of the device(eg 4752 x 3168). This is the size in pixels of the picture. Higher values are high, the more the picture will be great when viewed on a computer.
- The number of megapixels:(eg 15.1 million). Again the more megapixels is better high resolution of the photo will be.
- The sensor type:(CMOS or CCD). Depending on the brand of the case, various sensors are associated with different brands that what sometimes a brand decides to change sensor for specific models.
- ISO values(eg 100, 200, …, 3200). These are the possible values and supported by the housing. It is the light sensitivity values. The higher the ISO value, the more it will allow you to take pictures in an environment that lacks light.
- AF points:(eg 7 or 9). We speak here of the focus points lying in the window through which we aim to take the pictures. These are areas where we can focus on selecting one of these points to do or selecting them all to a global focus of what lies ahead.
- Shutter Speed:The shutter speed is found to be the exposure time of the photo. It is possible for example to have as a value of 30 seconds to 1/8000 seconds and also howBulb that allows to take a picture and prolong the exposure period as long as the button is pressed.
- Photo Burst: (eg 6.3 fps) Indicates the number of photos taken per second holding down the picture taking button.
- The self-timer(eg 2 or 10 seconds) Sets the camera to take a picture with a delay of 2 or 10 seconds so the photographer has time to move with his subjects for photography or avoid touching the camera during long exposure night photo and reduce the risk of camera movement.
- Memory Card: This is the type of memory card that the device supports eg Compact Flash or SD card .
- LCD: Find a box with a large screen is a must to be able to see the progress shots. Also check the number of pixels the screen has, for the best possible image display.
- LiveView: This is a recent feature on DSLR that can see directly on the LCD screen, the photo that you want to take. This is exactly the mode type devices “point & shoot” type devices or “compact”.
Another important and perhaps the most important is really the grip of the device. Tell yourself that if you embark in the world of photography in a serious way, you’ll probably attached to your neck device most of the time while traveling. If you have difficulty achieving or buttons if you are caught in your checks because you have big hands, rest assured that you’ll hate your device. The branding will often depend on the comfort in hand. Be sure of your choices because once entered a brand, it is rather difficult to sell anything to change brands without losing money.
I hope you get this list in hand when you visit the photo center, it will be very useful to compare the boxes between them.
In a future post, I will discuss the lens of choice for the desired type of photography, how to choose the lenses and understand their workings.