You arrive at the end of your pregnancy and you still have not chosen the diaper bag to accompany you anywhere? You are lost in front of the wide choice that is offered to you in the stores of childcare and you do not know where to head? Today I come to your rescue by offering this buying guide to find the diaper bag that best suits your needs and that of your little one ! In addition to being of good quality, in order to resist your many ballads, it will have to be big enough to hold all the baby stuff. Several criteria must be taken into account so that it is practical, functional and suitable for you. Find all my tips for choosing the perfect diaper bag for you and your baby!
What kind of diaper bag to choose?
For starters, there are three types of models: the diaper bag slung, one version backpack and that the handbag style.
The shoulder diaper bag is certainly one that is most prevalent. In addition to being modern and urban, it easily attaches to your baby’s stroller. It is also suitable for both parents, which will allow him to follow your child everywhere. It will take between 20 and 75 € for this model.
The diaper bag backpack is ideal for sports parents who love the outdoors and walking. Convenient, it can hold all the business of baby without being burdened to you. Count between 40 and 90 € for this one.
For moms fashion victims, discover the diaper bag in handbag style. Chic and feminine, it will follow you everywhere and will contain everything your baby needs. These models are much more expensive and you will have to pay between 50 and 200 €, depending on the brand you choose. The advantage is that once the baby grows up, this diaper bag perfectly convert handbag!
The essential criteria when buying a diaper bag!
Your diaper bag should not be chosen anyway! To be as practical as possible, here are the criteria to consider.
- Practical and functional will be your key words!Opt for a diaper bag with several compartments, to separate the baby food business of its toilets. It will also have a wide opening, so you can find the baby tutute quickly. Also prefer the many pockets of storage compartments, to unsheathe layer bottle and faster than your shadow!
- Remember that your diaper bag should be large enough to accommodate all the affairs of your little baby.
- Choose a changing bag with a rigid bottom.This will allow him not to fall and thus to remain always tidy up.
- Choose changing bags with an insulated compartment and a built-in changing mat.You will be able to transport the bottle of baby already ready, then change its layer easily.
- It is very important to choose a diaper bag made of a material that can be cleaned easily! Remember that bottle it reverses and we do not always find a bin for his dirty diapers… It is best to choose a diaper bag that is easy to clean.
My selection of change backpacks
On http://www.sizeablehandbags.com/how-to-choose-a-ski-backpack/, we offer dozens of models changing backpacks. To help you in your search, I selected for you five models of backpacks changing both practical and beautiful for you and your little one.