The pieces in chess are a hit of this season, with squares that appear in all sizes and in the most varied visual, invading the street style ! Considered a timeless pattern, the chess comes back updated, appearing in several colors, cuts and details, such as lace and embroidery. So that you can use it ingeniously and that favors it, there are some suggestions:
- The guiding chess creates visual effects that may or may not work in your favor. If the piece is printed diagonally it is excellent for camouflaging the tummy or the lateral fat. On the other hand, if the chess is horizontal it can contribute to convey a visual sense of increase. Already in the vertical sense, this can create the illusion of stretching the silhouette.
- Do not forget that because they are the focus of attention, the prints should be used on the body parts that you want to highlight.
- As for color matching, try to coordinate the remaining clothing with one of the existing tones in the pattern. The mixture of patterns and colors is very trendy , but requires some care in its elaboration. If you have questions, avoid too much information, and try to create a cleaner result .
- If you choose a classic chess piece, such as a blazer , it is interesting to combine it with other more contemporary items. In this case, jeans or sneakers are a good option.
- A great way to incorporate chess into your coordinates is to gamble on an accessory such as a suitcase or a handkerchief.
- A chess shirt can be a versatile piece . Try tying it to the waist, and immediately, you can give a very cool and casual vibe to a more delicate piece, such as a dress.
As always, I leave behind a selection of compositions to serve as inspiration.